17 November, 2005
This month the Lighting Detectives rallied at the new Endo Lighting Corp. Aoyama Showroom for a bigger and better version of the regular salon session. The showroom accommodated 60+ detectives, a 3-screen slide show, and energy and enthusiasm to keep the discussion going for more than 2 hours. It was a more “formal” setting than our usual meetings and guests needing coaxing to sit in the front row, but all eyes and hears were on the presenters and their slides once the lights were dimmed.
The agenda for the night gave the detectives a rare opportunity to compare and contrast the Japan bay cities of Nagasaki and Yokohama, watch footage from the Bali Kite Festival, and view in detail two monsters in the architecture world: Louis Kahn’s Kimbell Art Museum and Tadao Ando’s Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. To top the night off, the detectives were able to seek a peak at Endo Lighting products on display. The detective’s did not go home unsatisfied tonight!
Reported News, Surveys, and Events
- Nagasaki City Lighting Survey…..Rachel Nakayama
- Yokohama City Lighting Survey…..Tsutomu Nagatsu
- Dallas / Fort Worth Lighting Survey…..Yosuke Hiraiwa
- City Walk: Akihabara…..Momoko Muraoka
- Light Up Ninja@Bali…..Ken Okamoto & Natsuko Ueda
- 2005 Transtantional TN Form in NYC…..Saiko Tanuma